Please follow the directions below to submit your initial file(s) for review.
Please also keep these points in mind:
- The submission must be your original work.
- YOU MUST BE A CURRENT RIT STUDENT
- When submitting anything image-like, please use a low resolution file. We will contact you if/when a higher resolution file is needed.
- Each person has 6 submissions available to them i.e. you can submit 2 photos, 2 poems, and 2 paintings, or 6 poems, etc
- For prose submissions, please limit your submission to 2000 words.
NOTE: All prose and poetry submissions will automatically be considered for the English Department Creative Writing Awards. However, if you have a longer piece or more to submit, you must submit that separately in the Creative Awards category of this site.